Delete an Invoice?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
13 Jan 2003 00:55:34 -0500

Rik Harris <rik@kawaja.net> writes:

> OK, I'll just leave them there for the moment.  I had marked them as
> inactive but, as you say, it didn't really achieve much...

Yea, I need to figure out the best way to deal with "inactive"
objects.  In particular, I need a way to default to not showing the
inactives but allow the user to search for them..  In particular, if I
add a query term of "active == TRUE" and you later add an "active ==
FALSE", it will find nothing (because nothing will match active ==
TRUE AND active == FALSE).  So it's a bit more complicated.

Suggestions are certainly welcome.

> > Feel free to file an RFE, but don't expect this to be fixed as quickly
> > as other bugs of yours that I've fixed recently ;)
>
> That's fair enough.  I'll probably file a low-priority RFE.

Or an Enhancement.. ;)

Thanks,