Delay release

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
Mon Jan 20 08:48:12 CST 2003

Hi

I decided it was getting too late for me to do a release tonight as I
need to be up early tomorrow, so I'm delaying it a day. Derek, if you
could test John's final patch and commit it to cvs, I'd appreciate it.

I ran into a problem when I was doing distcheck initially which I
couldn't recreate. It got stuck on test-scm-query and pegged my machine
at 100% CPU and 90% mem. I had to kill it to stop, but when I reran it
it went right past that test. John thought it might of had a problem
with some random data. Unfortunately I had no core file for you all to
look at.

Chris
--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit