Problem building 1.7.6 from source RPM on RedHat 8.0 (was: GnuCash 1.7.5 never displays)

Roland Roberts roland@astrofoto.org
21 Jan 2003 14:02:12 -0500

    Derek> Roland Roberts <roland@astrofoto.org> writes:
    >> It would appear, from the above URL, that my "rm -f ..." hack
    >> was in fact the right solution in this case.

    Derek> Well, no.  The right solution would be to include the info dir in
    Derek> the %files section. ;)

No, I don't think so.  This file is, unless I am mistaken, created by
the install-info script.  In a production system, this file would
*not* be created but rather edited/modified by install-info.

roland
--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland@rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court