Transaction balancing

Chris Morgan cmorgan@alum.wpi.edu
Tue Jan 21 21:19:15 CST 2003

~/gnucash$ autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.57
Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.

~/gnucash$ automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.4-p6

Copyright (C) 1999, 2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

Written by Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com>
~/gnucash$

This is a fresh cvs checkout, updated about 5 minutes ago.  I would download
1.7.8 BUT I'm running debian and I can't find any debian packages for that
version.

Thanks,
Chris