Spanish translation

Christian Stimming stimming@tuhh.de
Wed Jan 22 15:10:43 CST 2003

Eneko Lacunza wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> 	I just started using GnuCash today and noticed that spanish translation
> is quite "in progress". I have been unable to contact with the previous
> translator, so I just decided to send you a message.
>
> 	Has spanish translation stopped? What is the exact situation? How can I
> help?

The last updates to the spanish translation have been submitted in
October 2001 (by Raúl Miró). It is therefore reasonable to say that no
Spanish translator is currently working on Gnucash. If you want to help,
feel free to simply work on the po/es.po file and submit any updated
file to gnucash-patches@gnucash.org. As a more automated way of dealing
with translations, the GNU Translation Project hosts the gnucash
translations on
http://www2.iro.umontreal.ca/~pinard/po/registry.cgi?domain=gnucash , so
maybe you find it easier to subscribe to their po file update procedure.
Either way, we greatly appreciate any kind of work on the translations.
Thanks in advance,

Christian