Transaction balancing

Chris Morgan cmorgan@alum.wpi.edu
Wed Jan 22 16:39:06 CST 2003

I've used both the qif and qfx importers, haven't tried the
hbci, not even aware of what format that is or who uses it.=20
Perhaps we then want to allow the user to search on a given
column of data for text.  The automatcher then would want to
use only appropriate columns for matching on that could be
specified by the appropriate importer.  Even though we are in
feature freeze I'd like to work on this so it is ready for
when 1.8.0 is released, whenever that may be.

Chris