gnucash 1.7.8 and ofx still doesn't work

BenoitGrégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Wed Jan 22 16:11:57 CST 2003

On January 22, 2003 10:31 am, Nigel Titley wrote:
> No doubt the same versions as he reported last time. Its caused by
> linking against very recent releases of OpenSP and seems to be some sort
> of pthread related issue. Benoit is still looking at it.
>
> This is bug number #101738
>
> Rolf, can you report your system details against #101738 on Bugzilla,
> that way, we may get this bug moved out of UNCONFIRMED. I think what
> Benoit needs to do is fix libofx so it doesn't drag in the threads
> library (via OpenSP), but until we can get this bug confirmed, I don't
> think he's able to commit much time/effort to it.

It's not that I don't believe the bug exists, it's that I can't reproduce it.
On my system, libosp.so.3.0.0 (from OpenSP 1.5, 1.5pre8, and libosp.so.2.0.0
from 1.5pre5) also links with libpthread.so.0, yet I don't get the bug.

Rolf, you may wan't to try downgrading to OpenSP 1.3.x to see if it allows you
to avoid this bug like it does for Nigel, and report your findings.

--
Benoit Grégoire
http://step.polymtl.ca/~bock/