Transaction balancing

Chris Morgan chrismorgan at rcn.com
Fri Jan 24 12:07:23 CST 2003

Mid feb. would be good I think.  I'm currently working on
moving the generic transaction import window over to using an
extended style GtkCList so multiple selections are supported.
 This will allow a search and select text box to much more
easily be implemented.  For both of these proposed features it
might be nice to have an optional confirmation dialog that
will list all of the autosorted entries before gnucash moves them.

Chris