autoheader/autoconf errors

Chris Morgan cmorgan at alum.wpi.edu
Mon Jan 27 17:57:25 CST 2003

With latest cvs(11pm EST 1/27/2003) I get this when running autogen.sh from a
clean cvs tree:

Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...
Running intltoolize ...
patching file po/Makefile.in.in
Running aclocal  -I macros ...
Running autoheader...
WARNING: Using auxiliary files such as `acconfig.h', `config.h.bot'
WARNING: and `config.h.top', to define templates for `config.h.in'
WARNING: is deprecated and discouraged.

WARNING: Using the third argument of `AC_DEFINE' and
WARNING: `AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED' allows to define a template without
WARNING: `acconfig.h':

WARNING:   AC_DEFINE([NEED_MAIN], 1,
WARNING:             [Define if a function `main' is needed.])

WARNING: More sophisticated templates can also be produced, see the
WARNING: documentation.
configure.in:46: warning: do not use m4_patsubst: use patsubst or m4_bpatsubst
configure.in:1187: error: `po/Makefile.in' is already registered with
AC_CONFIG_FILES.
autoconf/status.m4:844: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:1187: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
autoheader: /usr/bin/autom4te failed with exit status: 1
**Error**: autoheader failed.
~/gnucash$

Also, I rebuilt gnucash yesterday and now I'm missing the ability to import in
qfx/ofx format, what does this depend on?

Thanks,
Chris