1.7.8 compile nit on FreeBSD 4.7, semi-broken compile results

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 28 22:35:40 CST 2003

Greg Troxel <gdt at ir.bbn.com> writes:

> In src/engine/gnc-session.c, I got a 'discarding const' warning in
> gnc_run_rpc_server for

Huh -- why is this function even being compiled in???  I thought
that run_rpc_server was #ifdef'd out.

[snip]
> Any hints of running all this dlopened stuff under a debugger are
> welcome.

gnucash-env gdb /path/to/guile
gdb> run -e main -s /path/to/gnucash/libexec/overrides/gnucash