Stable 1.8.0 coming up this Sunday

Eneko Lacunza enlar at enlar.net
Wed Jan 29 17:34:57 CST 2003

Hi,

El mié, 29-01-2003 a las 11:32, Christian Stimming escribió:
> * A press release needs to be written.
> http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2001-June/003918.html was
> our last one, and I'm also going to write a German press release
> http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2001-June/003921.html
> probably similar to the openhbci announcement
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=2649500
[...]

	I think that translating the press release can be a good thing, as I
see 1.8.0 as an important release. I'd like to translate the press
release if it is prepared soon enough so that I have time before the
official release announcement.

	What do you think about it?

	I'm working on the spanish translation as hard as I can (about 500
strings left today), but I think I'll be unable to meet the deadline
with a complete translation. Anyways, I'll send the work-in-progres
spanish .po on 30th.

Eneko Lacunza
JID:enlar at jabber.sk

 http://www.enlar.net - http://www.euskal.org