menu language with hbci-enabled

Dariush Forouher dariush at forouher.de
Thu Jan 30 18:09:10 CST 2003

Hello,

I still get those errors while opening an account window with HBCI
enabled, everything appears in English instead of German and the HBCI
options are missing.

GnomeUI-CRITICAL **: file gnome-app-helper.c: line 640
(install_menuitem_hint_to_appbar): assertion `uiinfo->widget != NULL'
failed.

Since this problem has allready reported Nov. 02, I can't imagine that
this is a problem of gnucash. Is it possibly a problem of the gnome libs
(I'm using Debian testing)?

I've compiled gnucash with
'./configure --enable-hbci'
and the only error I get back is:

creating gnucash-config
creating config.h
mv: cannot stat `po/POTFILES': No such file or directory
./config.status: line 1056: po/POTFILES.tmp: No such file or directory
creating po/POTFILES

any ideas?

ciao
Dariush