assets and loans guide

Christopher Browne gnucash at cbbrowne.com
Thu Jul 3 23:43:02 CDT 2003

> One topic I am especially interested in getting more info on is how to=20
> handle depreciation.  A little googlage led me to this slashdot=20
> interview with Robert Merkel in which in question 6 he states, "for=20
> instance, Chris Browne wrote some nice clear explanations of=20
> depreciation expenses".
>
> http://slashdot.org/interviews/01/07/05/1456248.shtml
>
> Does anyone have this document?

Quite a lot of work has gone into the documentation, over the years, and
it's more than a little irritating if the "problems of lack of good
documentation" are merely the result of ignoring what was already there.

Presumably it should be somewhere in CVS, unless people have taken to
the habit of flushing perfectly good documentation down the toilet in
favor of a succession of people rewriting it over and over again from
scratch.
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="ntlug.org" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/linuxdistributions.html