gnucash crash

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Jul 6 11:03:04 CDT 2003

It sounds like gtkhtml is misconfigured if it's not automatically
starting gconfd-1.  I don't run a gnome UI either but I've never seen
this problem; gtkhtml seems to just start gconfd-1 for me when it's
needed.

Also, I'm not sure where you would put this script, or how you could
hook it in ("gnucash" is already a script, for better or for worse).
However, feel free to submit a patch.  I can't guarantee anything,
tho.

-derek