gnucash-perl

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Mon Jul 21 16:28:34 CDT 2003

Derek Atkins wrote:
> A long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away) there existed a set of
> PERL bindings to the gnucash engine.  Using swig, one could compile
> the bindings and write perl apps directly.  Through the course of time
> (and lack of a maintainer) these perl bindings fell into disrepair...

Oh, I see.  My idea is something *much* less ambitious, read-only access
to the data.  Should be fairly trivial to keep current, since the data
file is in XML and I'm trying to write the perl module assuming no prior
knowledge of the data structure (not totally possible, but close).

I'll post when I have some working code.

--
  Jon Lapham  <lapham at extracta.com.br>          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil