Payroll

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Wed Jul 23 14:09:20 CDT 2003

Derek-

Assuming you've setup your payroll as you suggest (ie: not using per
employee liability accounts) how do you recommend that employers make
per-employee summaries?

Like:
How much as employee Bob cost me, in total, this year?
How much in state taxes has employee Bob had withheld?

Is this typically done looking at the output of a "find"?  Or done using
reports?

This also reminds me of the "suppliers" situation, where you can build
expense (or liabilities, depending on how you do it) accounts or each
supplier separately, or put them in one catchall "Suppliers" account.

--
  Jon Lapham  <lapham at extracta.com.br>          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil