GnuCash v1.8.5

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Jul 25 16:06:55 CDT 2003

Jon Lapham schrieb:
> In a message yesterday, Derek mentioned that GC v1.8.5 would have log
> playback capabilities.  Great.
>
> But, my question is, has a date (approx. or otherwise) been set for
> 1.8.5?  Will there be some warning time before it is released?

Of course there has to be some "warning time" before it is released.
This would otherwise be called a "feature freeze" :-)

As for the HBCI parts I would appreciate a 1.8.5 release quite soon now.
I added some features months ago, they seem to work stable, and people
keep asking for that.

Therefore I would suggest a 1.8.5 release two weeks from now, on Sunday
August 10. Further suggestions and discussion?

Christian