Total in report currency

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Wed Jul 30 13:41:43 CDT 2003

In the account tree window, you can choose to display a column which
expresses the "total in report currency" value of each account.
However, the title of this column is "Total", identical to the title for
the regular "total in commodity" column.

I propose that the total in report currency column be entitled: "Total
(CURRENCYSYMBOL)" where CURRENCYSYMBOL would be $ in the case of US
dollar.

I file a bug on this if people think it is a good idea.

PS: An advantage to this is that it is expansible, in the future we
could add the functionality to display more columns total displaying the
values in other currencies.

--
  Jon Lapham  <lapham at extracta.com.br>          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil