PATCH: handle "0" amount (was Re: stock thoughts)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 30 20:51:00 CDT 2003

Hi,

Jon Lapham <lapham at extracta.com.br> writes:

> Definitely v1.8.5.  Just give me the word, and I'll change the docs.
>
> PS: this is great!

ok, I've got a patch that seems to work right..  I've tested it
and I don't see any problems, but I'd like to get others to
test it before I apply it to 1.8.  Can others please test this
patch and see if you have find any problems?

Thanks!

-derek