PATCH: handle "0" amount (was Re: stock thoughts)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 30 21:53:13 CDT 2003

Jon Lapham <lapham at extracta.com.br> writes:

> Compiling now, I'll let you know how it deals with my stocks example
> file.  But check this out:

Thanks.  At least someone else playing with it for 15-30 minutes
and trying to get it to "do the wrong thing" would be useful.

> lapham at bilbo > patch -p0 < ../../../ledger-accept-0.diff
> patching file src/engine/Transaction.c
> Hunk #1 succeeded at 2987 (offset -161 lines).
> patching file src/register/ledger-core/split-register-control.c
> Hunk #1 succeeded at 1078 (offset 1 line).
> patching file src/register/ledger-core/split-register-model-save.c
> patching file src/register/ledger-core/split-register-model.c
> Hunk #1 succeeded at 928 (offset -30 lines).
> Hunk #3 succeeded at 1377 (offset -30 lines).
> patching file src/register/ledger-core/split-register.c
> Hunk #1 succeeded at 1632 (offset -98 lines).
>
> Was this patch against an uptodate 1.8 branch?

The patch was created against CVS HEAD, but I verified it applied to
1.8 (albeit with these warnings) before sending it out.  Sorry, I
should have mentioned that.