Crash on Save (was Re: Open Register crash on Solaris)

Charles Gagnon charlesg at unixrealm.com
Tue Jun 3 22:00:40 CDT 2003

Okay, compiling with gcc as the linker helped. I can now open a
register fine and add some transactions. Gnucash now crashes on
saving (a very inconvenient place to crash if you ask me...).

I tried a couple of time with the same results. Turned on GNC_DEBUG
and got nothing. No core is created either. All I get is the GNOME
application crashed window.

Any ideas?