gnucash & Gnome2

gikotim at bluemail.ch gikotim at bluemail.ch
Fri Jun 13 20:47:45 CDT 2003

>Probably it's rebuilt against whatever version of guile is in XD2. You
>should be able to rebuild gnucash-1.8.x against the XD2 guile and have it
>work.
>
>Bill

Ok, I did so. Here the output from configure:

....snipp......
checking for gtkhtml < 1.1... Unknown library `gtkhtml'
Unknown library `gtkhtml'
Package gtkhtml-1.1 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gtkhtml-1.1.pc'
No package 'gtkhtml-1.1' found
Package gtkhtml-1.1 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gtkhtml-1.1.pc'
No package 'gtkhtml-1.1' found
checking for gtkhtml >= 1.1... checking for gtk_html_new in -lgtkhtml-1.1...
no
configure: error: Cannot find gtkhtml-1.1. See the README and config.log
for more info.

Although I have the following packages installed:

# rpm -qa |grep gtkhtml
libgtkhtml9-0.9.2-10
libgtkhtml3.0_2-3.0.5-0.ximian.4.2
gtkhtml2-2.2.4-0.ximian.4.3