chapter 3 tutorial and guide

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Wed Jun 18 10:09:26 CDT 2003

Christian Stimming wrote:
> I would totally agree -- Jon, if you've come up with a good idea, then
> just go for it. The idea of a separate chapter for the comparison of
> accounts and categories definitely makes sense to me... maybe that might
> just be the best way to go.

Excellent.

The other advantage of a separate chapter, is that this new chapter
could include stuff (besides the comparison between Quicken categories
and GnuCash accounts) on how to migrate to GnuCash.  Additionally, we
could include comparisons with other software packages besides Quicken.

--
  Jon Lapham  <lapham at extracta.com.br>          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil