Scheduled Transactions

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 20 12:22:35 CDT 2003

IMHO, it is never "treading on someone's toes" to supply a patch along
with a bug report.  Josh may feel differently, but personally I always
appreciate a "this is broken, and here is a patch that seems to fix
it".  The patch may not be "correct" (or it may) but if nothing else
it may help the developer better understand what's going on.

-derek