report bugs

Toan T Nguyen ntt at uchicago.edu
Sun Mar 2 22:27:47 CST 2003

I've been using gnucash 1.8 CVS for a hour and notice the following bugs
related to Reports:

If I set Edit-Preferences->Accounts->Revesed balance account type to
Income-Expense so that all expenses are shown with negative numbers, the
Report Expense Piechart does not work. It complains about no
data/transactions. (Report Expense Barchart works).

A second bug is related to Expense Barchart. If there are more catergories
than the Maximum # of Bars allowed (set in the option dialog), the sort
method does not work, gnucash always uses the Sort Method Alphabetical.

Finally, is there a way to remove the black border around each bar or slice in
the charts? They are too thick. So are the fonts, they are too big.

Best,

Toan