GNUCash Quality (was Re: 1.8.2 Release candidate)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 5 14:11:14 CST 2003

Chris, I do agree that a simple enumeration of the changes between
1.8.1 and 1.8.2-rc1 would be relatively simple and not too much of a
hardship.  You need to compile the list anyways; might as well do it
incrementally.

-derek