Net Asset Calculation

Kevin Benton kevinb at bentonfam.org
Tue Mar 11 08:47:44 CST 2003

All - we released 1.8.2 knowing that SX's were broken yet advertised it
as a new feature?  Seems to me we should have held off the 1.8.2 release
for the full SX fix.  As I've said before, I'm not trying to bring up
things to make it seem I'm just complaining, but giving everyone a sense
of how a  customer might feel if this kind of "feature" were released in
Quicken or Money.  Seems to me this feature should be turned off by
default until fixed.

Kevin Benton <kevinb at bentonfam.org>