German GnuCash FAQ - Wiki (was: suggestion: Wiki)

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu Mar 13 11:24:27 CST 2003

Derek Atkins wrote:

>>I think a wiki would work well for building a FAQ about gnucash, but I
>>agree with Derek that it wouldn't work too well for developer
>>documentation.
>
> Yea, for a FAQ a Wiki is great, and I would certainly encourage
> someone to create a Wiki-based GnuCash FAQ....

Absolutely. There is already a *German* FAQ about GnuCash:

http://www.linuxwiki.de/GnuCash

and it even includes some installation instructions in English... but I
think it is just fine to have a separate FAQ for different languages.
Can somebody (Chris?) please include a link to this page on gnucash.org?
That would be great.

Cheers,

Christian