How modular is GNUCash?

Fred Malabre fmalabre at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 22:12:40 CST 2003

I started to work on that.
>From what I saw, the Gnucash engine is in it's own
module. It's independant from the GUI.
I still have a lot of open questions about how to link
to the Gnucash engine though.
So far, I only focus on the KDE GUI, and I will have
to find a way to get the data from the Gnucash engine
later on...
Any help would be appreciated.
So far I'm working alone on it, but I don't spend much
time on it (lately 1-2 hours a week). I want to spend
more time on it though. I hope to be able to work on
it one hour a day in a near future...
Come on the IRC if you have time to talk about it...

Fred.