session, book, datastore...

Fred fmalabre at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 06:16:48 CST 2003

Hi,

I get up early this morning and started to look at the session code...
Well, a session will make the link between books and a datastore.
Now, in kde we have what we call network transparancy. The kde api is able to
open a file through different protocols, and the user will do open file and
can go on ftp sites, ... as if it was a local file... same thing for save...

So, is there a way I can instead of giving an url, a string with the content
of the file? Do you think it would make sense to add that in the api?

Fred.