File Save bug?

Tim Wunder tim at thewunders.org
Sun Mar 23 23:20:35 CST 2003

I have a bunch of <split:quantity>-1/0</split:quantity> entries in my data
file. I've tried to fix them by opening the file with a text editor, fixing
the line so that it matches the <split:value>*</split:value> lines and saving
the data file. But, when I open the file with gnucash and save (changing
nothing), all the -1/0 entries are back. :-(
Should I file a bug, or is this a symptom of another, already existing bug
report?

Regards,
Tim

--
RedHat Psyche 8.0, stock kernel, KDE 3.1.CVS, Xfree86 4.2.1
 11:15pm  up 15 days,  6:32,  6 users,  load average: 0.12, 0.22, 0.35