GnuCash translations

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun May 4 22:12:12 CDT 2003

I have no clue what that site is, or what that tarball is.  The
official distribution is at www.gnucash.org, and there has been
no 1.8.3 release, yet.  Indeed, from the current 1.8 CVS branch:

GNUCASH_MAJOR_VERSION=1
GNUCASH_MINOR_VERSION=8
GNUCASH_MICRO_VERSION=2

So, I've no clue that that 1.8.3 tarball is.

-derek