configure error

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon May 5 11:14:29 CDT 2003

Derek Atkins schrieb:
> Actually, it's looking like a recent change to configure.in or
> one of the m4 files is setting the autoconf language to C++
> and causing no end to grief.  Hampton can reproduce it and
> is looking into it.

Ok, this problem only concerns people with --enable-hbci. It shouldn't
affect anybody else anyway.

My currently proposed workaround would be to revert my latest commit to
macros/openhbci.m4 (both in gnucash-1.8-branch and in HEAD) -- anyone
with CVS access right now could do that immediately. The updated macro
was rather meant to enable more openhbci configuration features, so it
is not really necessary. Things should go back to normal after reverting
that.

Christian