automagic web importing and filtering

nmarshall nmarshall at den.virtualave.net
Mon May 12 14:11:45 CDT 2003

hi all,

really like gnucash, but i got an itch an really need to fix it.

as an good perl programer, im lazy. so i want my online bankstatments to
automagicly be downloaded and entered into gnucash.
i tryed messing with quicken files but as left with a feeling that it
could be done better. that is, i know what entrys are me buying gas and
food, why should i have to filter this every time i inport this data..

really want a automagic fix.

so i looked for a websluping solution, as i love perl im using
WWW::Mechanize.
now i need to know where to put this data?
 im guessing in the Import module. but would like some clues.

thanks,

--
nmarshall <nmarshall at den.virtualave.net>