configure.in error

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Wed May 21 10:02:32 CDT 2003

I seeing the error message below trying to run autogen.sh on an up to
date CVS checkout of the stable branch (v1.8).

configure.in:1214: error: `intl/Makefile' is already registered with
AC_CONFIG_FILES.
autoconf/status.m4:844: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:1214: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
autoheader: /usr/bin/autom4te failed with exit status: 1
**Error**: autoheader failed.

On first appearance, it seems like the problem I reported earlier:

http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2003-May/009008.html

...except that in that earlier case, Derek suggested "cvs up -C
configure.in" would solve the problem, and it did.  Now, that solution
doesn't work.

Suggestions?

--
  Jon Lapham  <lapham at extracta.com.br>          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil