common accounts for el_GR

Linas Vepstas linas at linas.org
Wed May 21 23:44:37 CDT 2003

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 10:52:44PM -0400, Derek Atkins was heard to remark:
> Well, it DOES live under el_GR/...  so it's quite clear (once it's
> in the hierarchy) that it's greek.

yes, I know.  But since I was recently burned by the fact that
some vital info about a chunk of data failed to travel with the data
itself, it got me to thinking.   Its now like a design pattern
in my head, or more like a conspiracy theory: everywehere I turn,
I see this little problem...

--linas

p.s. yes, I have a list of about 10 items I need to do to modernize the
gnucash website. I'm getting to it.  I just spent the last two evenings
fighting off gremlins again, this time on a different server.