automagic web importing and filtering

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon May 26 16:36:56 CDT 2003

I think there are a few UI pieces missing.  For example, I think we
need a generic UI to choose a date format (m-d-y, d-m-y, y-m-d, y-d-m)
which is certainly needed by the QIF importer and might be needed by
other importers.  We might also need a numeric version chooser, but
I'm not sure.  For QIF we also need a Category -> Account mapper, but
that should be relatively straightforward, too.

But yes, what we've got is most of what we need.

-derek