warnings in 1.8.4

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Fri May 30 12:35:59 CDT 2003

Derek Atkins wrote:
> This generally means that some of the translations don't match
> properly.  What OS are you running?  If Linux, what Distro?
>
> -derek

Just another data point.  I'm seeing the same thing.

The distribution-supplied gnucash v1.8.1 (RedHat v9) is fine in English
or pt_BR.  CVS 1.8.4 in English works fine, but CVS 1.8.4 in pt_BR spews
forth tons of messages:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtksignal.c: line 1067
(gtk_signal_handler_block_by_data): assertion `object != NULL' failed.

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `GtkCheckMenuItem'

How do we track down the offending translation strings?

--
  Jon Lapham  <lapham at extracta.com.br>          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil