State of the GnuCash project, part II

Vaughn Treude vltreude at deru.com
Tue Nov 4 10:50:43 CST 2003

Hello all:

I've just joined the list, so sorry if I'm repeating a recent question.  Last
week I was google-searching to try to find a converter for Quick Books data
to Gnu Cash.   I found an item on this list (around July of this year)
involving a guy that volunteered to write one.  How's that going?  Does he
need help?  Would this be an official part of the GnuCash project?  (I'm a
C++ developer with experience in QB and a desire to cut my last umbilical to
MS.)

Regards,
Vaughn Treude
Nakota Software, Inc.