New Draft, State of the GnuCash project, part II

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Fri Nov 14 00:25:10 CST 2003

> I'm sort of looking at this doc as a replacement/update for
> http://linas.org/linux/gnucash/projects.html
> which is massively out-of-date.
>
> I'd be happy if some of the data in that doc lived on, e.g. by merging it
> in and updating.

Ok, there is a new project for it, 2.2.0.9

The updated document with all corrections are here:
http://libofx.coeus.ca/how_to_help_the_gnucash_project.sxw
 Keep the suggestions coming

Alternatively, you can approve all changes in the document and then edit it at
will and send me the new document, it's more efficient.
--
Benoit Grégoire, http://step.polymtl.ca/~bock/
Président, Comité Jeunesse de l'Association des Diplômés de Polytechnique.