gnucash 1.8.7 on woody

Thomas Viehmann tv at beamnet.de
Sun Oct 19 19:43:49 CDT 2003

I guess you can pretty much go through the c++ dependencies and just
plainly recompile those. (At least this worked for me earlier in the
1.8.x series.)
I don't distribute those because to get proper packages, one would need
to remove the c102 from the package names, ensure compilation with gcc
2.9x and redirect the bug reports, it's perfactly doable, but probably a
couple of hours of work.

Cheers

T.