Budgeting - Let's decide what we want!

Tripp Lilley tripp+gnucash-devel at perspex.com
Mon Sep 1 15:15:54 CDT 2003

	[not Matthew Vanacek wrote:]

> [...]

-1

If each of the groups coded what they wanted, we'd have code for two
different ways of doing things, and could see / feel / fix those ways
until they either came into union or it was obvious that there was no
union to be had. Either way, we'd have code.

	[Darin wrote:]

> > um... yeah... what he said.  (except change the bit about perl into
> > python and you are all set! ;-)

+1. Sadly, there's no legal list-voting modifier greater than +1, so I
can't express just how completely I agree with this statement :)