Spam

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Mon Sep 1 18:04:27 CDT 2003

Linas,

We seem to have lost the spam filter on the mailing lists. Since the
sobig worm hit there's literally hundreds of spam messages with the
subject lines of this worm, and it takes ages to do through and click
'discard' from the mailing list admin tree for each one of the spam
messages. Could you possibly look into doing some filtering and
preferably discarding of these obnoxious messages, it takes far to much
time to do it and make me leave it for ages to get legitimate messages
through to the list cause it takes so long to process.

Chris
--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
Checkpoint Certified Security Expert 2000 & NG
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit
	| / __> |  cause we are Metallica