Starting a translation...

Stewart V. Wright svwright+lists at amtp.liv.ac.uk
Tue Sep 2 21:16:23 CDT 2003

Hi All,

I was looking through the Translating GnuCash HOWTO and I came to
Section 3:

   To find out who is the last person to work on your language, look
   near the top of the po/XXXX.po file which corresponds to your
   language.   If your language does not have a .po file available,
   you can build one my issuing this command:

   FIXME: command to build a new .po file

Can someone suggest what the command is to generate a new .po file???

Or is it easier for me to just copy one of the others and hack that?

Thanks,

S.

--
European Citizens: Please do a little work to convince the European
Parliament to reject software patents. This page explains the issue