Spam

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Wed Sep 3 20:10:37 CDT 2003

Linas,

Its great that you reconfigured them, but just marking the mail as spam
doesn't help, you need to remove some. I suggest setting a high number,
like 8 or 9 in spamassassin and deleting the messages that get that.
This is really the only practical way to do it as otherwise we continue
to get the same volume, just marked as spam.

Chris

--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
Checkpoint Certified Security Expert 2000 & NG
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit
	| / __> |  cause we are Metallica