gnucash 1.8.4 crash in guile with SX

Nigel Titley nigel at titley.com
Sat Sep 6 21:13:29 CDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-09-06 at 17:16, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> First, you should make sure this information is in Bugzilla.  I know
> there is already a bug reported on this, but you should make sure that
> it has the backtrace and other information attached to it.

I'm pretty sure this is a new bug. If AK could create a new bug report
in bugzilla and mark it as being a scheduled transaction bug, I'll take
a look at it. Please attach the backtrace, and mention in the report
that the credit/debit entries are empty (I think this may be the
problem).

> In the meantime, you can Edit -> Preferences -> Scheduled Transactions
> and turn off the AutoApply feature.  You also could have run "gnucash
> --no-file" to start gnucash without a data file in order to get to
> your preferences and make this change.

Agreed with this.

Nigel
--