budgeting -gnome2 or devel

Matthew Vanecek mevanecek at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 14:39:36 CDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-09-07 at 12:22, Derek Atkins wrote:
> I would recommend gnome2.
>
> -derek

Under what circumstances would you recommend gnome2? =P

I recommend gnome2, also, FWIW.  You may be able to stub out missing
functionality of something isn't completed yet.

I don't know how easy it would be to #ifdef between gnome2 and gnome,
but that may be an option...or not, just throwing it out there.

--
Matthew Vanecek