XSLT Transform for Gnucash XML file

Régis Leroy lapagearegis at free.fr
Wed Sep 10 01:27:21 CDT 2003

I've been making some changes on the gnucash2gnumeric XSLT file.
  * adding gnc:book to be 1.8.X compliant
  * removing unused data from output

I were using an 1.6.X version of gnucash, without the <gnc:book> tag. I
wonder if we could have a version number on <gnc-v2> to handle old
versions in a better way in the future, actually I'll have to hack the
XML file to be able to use my old 1.6.x with this style sheet.

tests are welcome, especially if it fails ;-)
http://xslfactory.free.fr/

Régis,