[Fwd: Re: ANNOUNCE: GnuCash 1.8.6]

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Fri Sep 12 19:16:11 CDT 2003

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Jeff Waugh <jdub at perkypants.org>
To: Chris Lyttle <chris at wilddev.net>
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: GnuCash 1.8.6
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:28:45 +1000

<quote who="Chris Lyttle">

> GnuCash 1.8.6

It's wonderful to see GnuCash still rocking on. I know heaps of people here
in .au using it for their businesses - even SLUG uses it to track its
finances! :-)

Just wanted to ask how the 2.x port is going, where you're seeing problems,
and whether there are big holes in the platform that are affecting your
progress. GnuCash is a very important GNOME app, and it's a bit of a bummer
that we don't have better communication with you guys. :-| Here's hoping we
can fix that! :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff
--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
Checkpoint Certified Security Expert 2000 & NG
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit
	| / __> |  cause we are Metallica