Installing docs

John Reynolds gnucash at reynj.fastmail.fm
Tue Sep 16 15:27:06 CDT 2003

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:53:13 -0400, "Laurent Duperval"
<lduperval at videotron.ca> said:
> Hi,
>
> What's the proper way to install the docs to be usable from the Help
> Menu?

How did you install GnuCash? and on what distribution of Linux?

> Whenever I do Help, I get an error saying that the document could
> not be found. And I notice that the HTML docs aren't installed so most
> likely, I'm doing something wrong.

Most likly you do not have them installed. If you installed from rpms,
you may have neglected to install the Docs rpm, or if you built it
yourself then you need to also built the docs from source.

Hope this gives you a little guidance, if you need more just let us know
a little more ;)

John R.